Hydroelectric Power Plant
More than a 100 year's powerplant, still in operation and ecological source of energy.
Power plant was used to drive electrified narrow-gauge forest railway, the first in Central Europe. It also powered sawmill and lightened of village and spa. Power plant was built by mandate of royal treasurer between years 1903-1904. After the World War II, the device began to decay, and it was severely devastated after being forced to shut down in 1966. Electrified narrow-gauge railway also finished its service. Power plant was purchased by Electric o Bath company in 1990. It immediately started with a reconstruction, which also involved preserving the original machines. With the financial help of the entrepreneur František Bobák, the power plant was restored and its current output is 22 kW. There are picture panels on its premises today, showing its entire history and history of the forest railway.